• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B body fan back in action

65MoparFan

Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
Hello Mopar Fans, I just joined a few minutes ago. I've been looking at this site for about a year looking for a particular car and information I long forgot about! I have been driving Mopars since 1967 and my family always owned one. My dad started me out at 5 years old under the car handing him tools. Then at 16 my next door neighbor got me into drag racing which was my passion until 1975. I mostly drove 1964 440 or 330 polara's. Then in 1975 thru 1980's showed mopar vans. Around 1986 I picked up a 1965 2dr post coronet and restored it with the help of a friend it was a nice car. I sold it for a wedding ring and I sold my last dodge van. I have a great wife she said someday you can get another car. That day arrived this last year 2014 in April, I found one. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but it was a good find. Nice car 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 Code 80 car the guy I bought it from was moving back east to be with family. It was in a trailer since 2006 in Arizona a 2dr ht but I looked for a while and I could not find a car that wasn't rusted out real bad until I came upon this car. It just struck me at the time and I bought it I was looking for another 2dr. post car. Well now I have decided to pursue that 2 dr post car again. I am looking for someone that is looking to put a 426 and 4spd back into this car again and complete the restoration on this straight no rust car. This car drives great and turns a lot of heads the way it is. If I don,t sell it I will put the 426 and 4spd in it myself then it will be worth a lot more. I don,t know if I have the time for that. I just had a local Muscle Car performance shop go thru the car. It,s good to go, I would place a picture here but I haven't figured that out yet it's on e-bay under 1965 Dodge Coronet. Price is going to be around $25,000 or best offer:hello2::hello2:. I will put a link on here when I figure that out. I just retired and I have a lot of catching up to do. IT,S GOOD TO BE DRIVING A 1965 CORONET AGAIN. My brain is starting to reboot on some of the information I forgot about these cars. Thanks for being my go to information site

We welcome you into the fold..65 ,, One of my favorite years, Plymouth or Dodge.I too was trolling for a 65 Dodge Coronet after owning 3 65 Plymouth Belvederes. I recently settled on a 63 Belvedere but will need alot of time and work.You do know you have to buy something else before the right car comes along.Again enjoy the site and we do love photos !

Welcome from Minnesota and good luck.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome aboard and thanks for joinuing the Forum.
I've been to Ramona, Hooked up with a Big Poncho dude down there (Frank's)
Nice place, I'm in the Mojave desert at Edwards!

Nice car...do a 440 style Max Wedge engine...

Attachments

• P1010019.jpg
    P1010019.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 105
Auto Transport Service
Back