• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Body Mopar chassis stiffening kit

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Opinions....Price
asdasdad.JPG

Chassis Stiffening Kits

A total unibody stiffening package for your 1966-70 Dodge / Plymouth B Body. Includes cnc machine cut Frame Connectors, a complete set of front & rear Torque Boxes, Inner fender Braces and a Lower Core support frame brace.

thanks for posting. I know what i'm doing now that my 69 B body is down.

Check out US Csrtools - American made by a great company in NC - Chris and John, who I've had the pleasure to meet several times, are great people that make these parts to help us better our rides

Last edited:
Check out US Csrtools - American made by a great company in NC - Chris and John, who I've had the pleasure to meet several times, are great people that make these parts to help us better or rides
The original link IS US Car Tool.

I thought I read somewhere that the US tool subframe connectors are bolt in? could the other parts be bolt-in as well?

It does not say on the website.

I thought I read somewhere that the US tool subframe connectors are bolt in? could the other parts be bolt-in as well?

It does not say on the website.
I ordered the boxes and frame rails and put them on my 69 Roadrunner and they are weld in. I previously ordered a pair of frame rails from a Mopar Conection or Mopar Preformance and they were bolt on. I sent them back as I later read that weld in ones work better than bolt in ones.

I bought the bolt-on frame connectors from US Car Tool because I didn't have to weld them permanently, & they transformed how the car felt. Much more solid feeling. A great improvement for only $399.

I feel as though I am smart enough to fabricate my own and save the cash. I have the steel, the skills, and a welder. If I end up being wrong you all will be the second ones to know about it .lol. This became apparent to me after seeing the level of sophistication of the relocation hardware.

Check out the latest Mopar Muscle mag. They have a step by step article re. installing a kit like this on a '65 using both adhesive and welding.

Auto Transport Service
Back