• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

b

bob32268

Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know the correct percentage of gloss on the black spare tire wheel....(eg) 80%, ....I have to repaint my spare wheel
and it doesn't look exactly like high-gloss but seems to have more shine than semi-gloss black....
Tks.,
Bob32268

From what I understand, it should be 70% gloss 30% flatting agent.

Does anyone know the correct percentage of gloss on the black spare tire wheel....(eg) 80%, ....I have to repaint my spare wheel
and it doesn't look exactly like high-gloss but seems to have more shine than semi-gloss black....
Tks.,
Bob32268
I am the original owner of my '69 Charger, currently under restoration. The spare wheel is original and the original paint was mostly intact, but had some minor corrosion spot and dings and scratches. I treated the corrosion and
repainted it with VHT SP671 Satin Black spray paint (no primer needed) from the local auto parts store. Comparing the original paint with the spray paint, I don't see any significant difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back