• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B3 Blue Touch up paint

needacheaperhob

Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
I need some touch up paint for 69 Roadrunner.

Anyone know where to get the B3 blue or have a product code?

Thank you

Quick Google.. these two in Ottawa. The first one looks the most promising to hit it with their camera and colour match for you. 2nd one I can't find their own website..

Automotive Paints | MPS Industrial

FinishMaster Canada Inc. - Ottawa East Branch​

Auto body parts supplier in Ottawa, Ontario
2615 Lancaster Rd unit 6, Ottawa, ON K1B 5N2

Quick Google.. these two in Ottawa. The first one looks the most promising to hit it with their camera and colour match for you. 2nd one I can't find their own website..

Automotive Paints | MPS Industrial

FinishMaster Canada Inc. - Ottawa East Branch​

Auto body parts supplier in Ottawa, Ontario
2615 Lancaster Rd unit 6, Ottawa, ON K1B 5N2
When we were doing our car, I called the. PPG representative, who sent the code to the painter. He got both 67 and 68 samples made, they are definitely different.

Age, fade, what brand, how it was originally mixed, base/clear, single stage? Even with the camera it took three tries to get my 35 year old Yellow close.

Go to an automotive paint store, they should have a spectrometer computer, they hold it against your car paint and take 2 pictures in different positions. The computer analyzes it and gives them the codes and amounts for mixing the color.
It's the ONLY way to do it. If that mixture is off, it won't be much, they can still adjust it one way or another.

Auto Transport Service
Back