• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back on track- the Polara AWB!!!

Wicked news Dale!! Way to get back on that horse. It looks like you've acquired a bit more patina since the last photos of this car. I was starting to think that a road trip to Irwindale was in my future to see you and repo that sucker. I still think that we should meet somewhere in the middle for a match race when you're done.

Let the sparks fly

Pat- You may be seeing me sooner than you think! One of my best friends and the guy who does all my final suspension tweaks is moving up into Vancouver for a two-year stint with his company !!! I'm sure I'll be up to visit him at least a few times, and you'll be on the visit list for sure if thats okay??

That sounds good Dale. I actually grew up in the Vancouver area but moved to The Kootenays (about 7 hours east) about 15 years ago since the city life sucks. We venture down on a regular basis though and there is lots of scrap to be picked on the way. Google Nelson B.C. and you can see all of our sweet Summer floods.

Auto Transport Service
Back