• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bandimere Speedway Mopars at Thunder Mountain June 5th

John Hogan

Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Anyone going to Mopars at Thunder Mountain at Bandimere June 5th? If so it would be great to meet you and check out your rides.

I'm planning but unsure what i'll take

I'll be in the swap meet. Actually was just at the Coys swap meet at Bandimere yesterday. Scored quite a bit of Mopar stuff.

I'll be in the swap meet. Actually was just at the Coys swap meet at Bandimere yesterday. Scored quite a bit of Mopar stuff.
Thought about going to Coy's but since we live about two hours east of Bandimere I figured one trip would be enough. Cool that you scored stuff, seems like general swap meets always have more Chevy and Ford stuff than Mopar!

As was I but I was selling, you probably seen me

Probably. Where were you at? I spend the first hour or so buying then set up shop to try and make a little money to pay for the crap I just bought.

Next to the track in an old wagon

I'm going with my daughter but I won't be selling. It would be great to meet up with you guys. Can we PM each other with some cell numbers so we can find each other when we're there?

I'll be in the swap meet in mt Dakota. Stop by and a say hi.
1654088532931.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back