• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Barry Grant Demon carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbone416

Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 750 Barry Grant Demon carburetor looks like brand new but I got it in the trade and don't know much about so it might need a kit to get $200 plus shipping take PayPal to postal money order thanks for looking
20180702_205701.jpg
20180702_205718.jpg
20180702_205632.jpg

Is it a "Mighty" "Speed" "Road" or "Screamin" demon carb? The list number and production code are laser etched into the surface of the air cleaner flange. If not found there, then you will have to call Holley and ask them, as this carb was made before Holley bought out Demon. It's like a 9 digit number + the production code numbers too.

Last edited:
I don't know and don't know how to tell them apart

I was told by the man I got it from that it was a vacuum secondary 750 and he bought it new

You will have a better chance of selling it with all the info.

I didn't find any numbers except 169 on the throttle blades

I didn't find any numbers except 169 on the throttle blades
you will need to call Holley and speak to Tech services then. They can look it up. You will need to have the carb in front of you.
1-866-464-6553.

BTW....these are very good carbs for street and mild race motors from 300-500HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back