• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE BB Mopar performance valve covers and air filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroked438

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I didn't see a Trade section but I am looking to trade only right now. I have a really nice set of black finned Mopar Performance valve cover and air filter set. They are in good condition but not what I want. I am wanting for trade for a really nice set of Moroso Gold valve cover and air filter set. They must be in really good condition. I have a decent set but want a nice set. I don't have pictures on my phone but I can get some to send. Let me know what you have. Located near Nashville, TN. There is a set of valve covers and a air filter seperate on Ebay right now that is in the condition I am wanting but I don't really want to buy a set and wait to sale mine.

What would you need for your valve covers and air cleaner so you can buy the other ones?

well that is kinda the reason I am looking to trade is because I cant find a nice set to buy. I figure I will have to find someone with a set that just wants to make the change.

Why not get the set u already have powder coated? Leanna on here gives FBBO discounts. Phoenix Specialty Coatings. Her name here is the cuda chick. She d ohms beautiful work at reasonable prices. Kim

Keeping? Selling? Traded??

Why not get the set u already have powder coated? Leanna on here gives FBBO discounts. Phoenix Specialty Coatings. Her name here is the cuda chick. She d ohms beautiful work at reasonable prices. Kim

I just sold a set of 1969 Hemi Valve Covers, shipped them to Leanna, for the new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back