• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful 63 Sport Fury convertible

cbodybob

Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
This is a very nice car
Beautifully restored 63 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible

It is a pretty car. It is actually a 361 cu in?
Thank you. Yes it was beautiful. The owner told me the car originally came with a 361 but someone but a 400 in it along the way. I think he said a 74

Sweet car, like the blue with matching interior. Okay, kind a biased...have a '63 Fury vert..

Sweet 63, way better than mine, which needs paint. All US cars had single braking systems; the feds mandated dual in 68. I converted mine to a dual disc system. MIne has a 400 now, with Eddie carb, eventually I plan to stuff my sonic ram 413 in there!

I think 1967 was the year for mandated safety equipment. Dual masters and chrome rear view mirrors to name a few.
That appears to be the correct booster.

I think 1967 was the year for mandated safety equipment. Dual masters and chrome rear view mirrors to name a few.
That appears to be the correct booster.
Yes it does appear to be correct. I’ve sold a few 63-66 boosters from C body cars. I currently have a 64 C parts car with a factory booster. Yea I know the C’s officially started in 65

I have always love the 63 Dodge and Plymouths above all other years--I own 3 -1963 Plymouths .A 63 Belvedere wagon with a 413 and 727 trans ;and a 63 Sport Fury 2drht with a matching# 426 super Stock and 727-(in Darrell Davis guide to the 63 super stock cars) and a 1963 Sport Fury convertible with an aluminum head 426 engine and a TKO-600--5-speed with 36% overdrive transmission--I love seeing these cars--stock or modified--I love them--your blue one is awsome

61 dodge to 5-18-18 009.JPG

100_0022.JPG

Just thought Id mention that I have several complete 413 engines (minus the carbs) and 4 or 5 push button BB 727 trannys that Id like to find homes for---all of the units were running when pulled but all units SHOULD be freshened up--except one 1963 unit that has been completely rebuilt and has only a couple hundred miles on it--I pulled it from a 63 Fury ragtop and installed a TKO-600 ---5-speed overdrive stick in its place--this isnt a 4-sale add--just mentioning it if anyone is interested--I have alot of 63 plymouth stuff

Auto Transport Service
Back