• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big All-Mopar show in New Zealand - in rural Morrinsville . . .(picture feast)

Pretty freaking cool - interesting the amount of fixed up 4 doors, and I dont think Ive ever seen so many valiants in one place before (dont feel Ive ever seen those chrome sun shades)

Cheers man! Yeah - 4 door and station wagon Valiants are still really popular here, and pretty much it's also the only way a family guy or girl on average income can afford to get into the old car hobby here as the coupes and U.S. imports start at around $35K NZD can and do head up over the $100K mark. When I was a young guy, it wasn't a problem to get hold of an old Valiant, Holden or Ford sedan or wagon for $800 - $2500, no chance now.

Just relative to what's going on everywhere I guess.

Let's hear from some Scandi's, Swede's, German, Canadian, Mexican or Brits about how it is for them and local average prices...

A fellow customer at my local electrical supplier told me that the car show at Morrinsville was featured in a TV program two weeks ago. I missed it on TV, but found it here on YouTube.

Here is the episode....

:thumbsup:

Hey KiwiGTX, did you see last month's PetrolHead Maganzine's coverage of the Mopars in Morrinsville?

You should pick up a copy - just saying. :p ...might be a pic of a Little Red Wagon in it...

Happy nearly New Year too!

Hey KiwiGTX, did you see last month's PetrolHead Maganzine's coverage of the Mopars in Morrinsville?

You should pick up a copy - just saying. :p ...might be a pic of a Little Red Wagon in it...

Happy nearly New Year too!
Thanks......I better go and snag a copy. :thumbsup:

Happy new year to you too buddy. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back