• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue 68 GTX for Sale - Not Mine

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
The twin to Baby Blue, owned by my late friend Dave Miller from 1969 until his passing in 2014 has been on the market for a few months, and the selling dealer has dropped the price significantly. I tried to buy this car from Dave back in 1979, and when he kept it, I bought Baby Blue. Dave's is the most stock and original '68 I've ever seen with the number of miles it's covered. The last time I rode in it, it had 119,000 and still ran like new. Car has only turned an additional 1000 since Dave passed. Car has all original sheet metal, pretty amazing for a PA vehicle, garaged all its life, never in an accident, one repaint in 1984. Was featured in Mopar Collector's Guide, May 2014, along with Baby Blue - "What Goes Around, Comes Around."
If anyone here is interested, PM me, and I can give detailed information on the history. Currently advertised in Hemmings.
Bellefonte gtx.jpg

Is that pic from the Bellefonte show?

Yes, 2014, the last time Dave and I were photographed together, almost didn't go that year because it rained all morning. We were parked across the street from my former law office when the picture was taken.
That Bellefonte show this year has got to be one of the best shows I’ve ever been to anywhere.
Thanks again for inviting me down Adam.

Auto Transport Service
Back