• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD *BOLTS* Lower Ball Joint To Spindle. A, B, E, Body Cars. Disc & Drum Brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Members continue to ask me if i have more of these nuts and bolts, that were used on the ball joint mounting, to the spindles, on the Mopar automobiles in the 60's into the 70's and beyond.

I have the correct length grade 8 bolts, and self locking nuts, that are used on the lower ball joints, to the spindles, when doing a B and E body disc brake swap on the Mopar automobiles.

If you purchased 1973-76 A body spindles, B, & E, body spindles, or even F M J body spindles, and didn't get the nuts and bolts with them, i have them in stock.

(Not) for the 1972 and earlier, A body, disc or drum, brake spindle cars.

$25.00 + the mailman, (USA) + Pay Pal.

Been finding out the best way to mail to buyers is a USPS small, flat rate box at $9.45.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
I stocked up on a few more sets of these bolts, since i previously ran out of them.
They were hard to find in the proper quarter inch length, and had to purchase a bulk lot.
One of my suppliers are out of stock with them, and no idea when they might be available again.
Found them with another company, but they have increased in price, which is not under my control.
Now only have enough for 1 or 2 more cars, again.

Bolts 1A.jpg

Bolts Spindle 2.jpg

What is the total length of the bolt? I bought some from Doctor Diff and they were too long / bottomed out. This would be for a '69 RR factory disc brake car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back