• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand new Calipers, Hoses, & Master Cylinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970V-code

Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new Brakes Pads are Included $Best over or will trade for a '70 Radio/Glove Box Woodgrain Bezel

Attachments

• Brakes.jpg
    Brakes.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Are those A-body parts or what? I need new calipers and whatnot for my Coronet which has A-body brakes on it. I'd have to see what new ones run to make you an offer.

Please check on shipping to 46368, I'd want the calipers, hoses, and pads. I already have a new master cyl.

Last edited:
Brake parts

I have 2 offers on them now; just a matter of hearing back from the other members; hence I hate people not calling which is a million times easier; than going back and forth through emails.

I bought the parts 5 years ago. I told Napa they were for a Roadrunner and those are what they gave me.

I used to buy a lot of my parts for my other cars through them. They were the only 1's who were able to order me Complete Emergency Brake Cables for my R/T Charger after the restoration.

Disc & Drum Brake Parts

Looking at the picture -- that is a DRUM BRAKES MASTER CYLINDER --
which obviously is useless to be -- CORRECT -- with Disc Brake Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Hoses, etc.

Rather than going with mismatches USED parts -- anybody putting a car together --- why not start with 100 % NEW.................

I have everything for Drum and DISC in stock........

Best to call me ..... Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935.... New York..:angry9::angry9:

looking at the picture -- that is a drum brakes master cylinder --
which obviously is useless to be -- correct -- with disc brake calipers, rotors, pads, hoses, etc.

Rather than going with mismatches used parts -- anybody putting a car together --- why not start with 100 % new.................

I have everything for drum and disc in stock........

Best to call me ..... Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935.... New york..:angry9::angry9:

the master in the picture above is a corvette disc/disc master. I don't know if it fits a mopar but it is a corvette unit.

The only difference in a drum master is it has smaller fluid reservoir, it will operate disc brakes exactly as a disc unit will, hydraulic function is determined by the bore size, bowl capacity has no bearing on function. Just refill with fluid as needed.

Master Cylinder

mobileparts should come and take a look at my restored Charger R/T and tell me why the same Master Cylinder as the 1 in the picture has been helping to stop my car since 2006. And to Clearify; those parts are all Brand New.

And in thinking about it; my 15x10 Magnum 500 Wheels came from Mustang Unlimited; since Wheel Vintiques had that size on back order. So my Car is part Mopar, Ford, and Chevy.

mobileparts shouldn't be highjacking someone elses ad for his own gain, especially when he doesnt know what he's talking about.

brake parts

MoparMikey hit it right on the head..

Why did mobileparts post his phone number??? And why is he searching for sale ads when he's supposedly selling the same parts??

I got it; tire kicking drinking a draft beer when he should be doing something to help others. And once again showing how some members have nothing better to do than spread B.S. about other Members.. If I didn't have a picture; he'd bitch about not having 1... Unreal... I would personally get the parts I need and use up my free energy on my girlfriend to pass the time:clock:..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back