• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broadcast Sheet Help

WyoGTX

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
I'm currently thinking about purchasing a 1971 Roadrunner 383 4-speed project car that I recently stumbled upon. The car is unfortunately missing its fender tag; however, the current owner does have the original broadcast sheet to the car. The vin on the broadcast sheet checks out with the dash, door and body vins on the car so it checks out.

My first question is, is it possible to get a fender tag remade based on the broadcast sheet and other documentation? If so, where is the best place to go to get a quality replacement made?

My second question pertains to the broadcast sheet. I've figured out how to decode most of it; however, I am unsure how to decode rows 3, 4, and 5. Would anyone be able to help me figure out what the codes mean in these rows, especially the wheels section in row 4? I've included a picture of these rows from the broadcast sheet with this post.

Thanks so much in advance for the help!

Attachments

• Broadcast Sheet.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 159
Search "Replacement Fender Tag" and see the gantlet the last 25 that asked that have gone through.

Auto Transport Service
Back