• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

broadcast sheet location

paul1969cars

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi

Did the factory put the broadcast sheet in back of the seat back or the seat bottom

Thanks

All the above is correct.
I found my sheet for my 69 lynch road car in the back seat..... but I don't remember back or bottom. (I THINK.....bottom.)

Last edited:
I found 2 in my '69 (Hamtramk), one under the back seat bottom and one under the front passenger carpet. The one under the carpet (which was replaced by a previous owner) was mince-meat and a disappointment to me as it was too far gone to read. I was stoked a few days later to find the actual one for my car in perfect condition under the back seat. Makes me curious to know what the disintegrated one in the front was from. I scooped up all the pieces and put it in a plastic bag still mixed up with the remnants of old carpet. Haven't looked at it in several years, maybe one day I'll attempt to put the puzzle together.

One in my Bird came out of the back shell of the drivers seat, the other the rear lower. Anywhere the worker of the day wanted to stash the garbage...

Also, a common place is behind the glove box and in the dash cluster. DAMHIK but I found mine were placed there...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Some people are lucky enough to get a mere crumb of a sheet.....

1705174811076.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back