• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUILD SHEET

bobby albertson

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
I AM LOOKING FOR MY BUILD SHEET. 1970 ROADRUNNER. RESEARCHED THE VIN AND SHOWS TITLED IN NEW JERSEY AND EARLIEST I GET IS VIRGINIA.
RM23N0G192303.
YES I PULLED THE SEATS

FXqEOLrPGfvI0FTh5lIi4AOouOX-rXPiu50MKQkf1JoY8HK5d5r3O5mad9bs1m-_-vYou9151sMjFTgbUtYWgYOxedrjNjoY.jpg

So i am repainting and found a bumper sticker behind the rear bumper. I was to The Bumper Shop in Redwood City Cali. Pretty original. covered in spatter coat and color. Any one ever hear of this shop? I am still trying to find info on my car But I think this is getting closer. I did find a dealer in Redwood City , but was a dead end. Any one ever hear of this place? and Still looking for my build sheet

Bucket seat car? - If so, did you pull the backs off? Reach up to back of the glove box liner and feel around? - sometimes one stapled or taped there. Pull back carpet and pad? - sometimes one under there. I've heard stories of things above headliners and behind sail panels, but have never personally seen that.

I don't see it in the collection over at Hamtramck Historical. You may well be on an uphill battle, OP - good luck!

Post your fender tag if you want that decoded.

Thanks
Mark

So i am repainting and found a bumper sticker behind the rear bumper. I was to The Bumper Shop in Redwood City Cali. Pretty original. covered in spatter coat and color. Any one ever hear of this shop? I am still trying to find info on my car But I think this is getting closer. I did find a dealer in Redwood City , but was a dead end. Any one ever hear of this place? and Still looking for my build sheet
its a bench seat car and I've had the seats all apart, as well as the glove box. rug is new and was done already as was the headliner. ect..
She was build in St. Louis not Hamtramck. Ive already decoded the tag and had it registered at Galens and MMC DETROIT.

Auto Transport Service
Back