• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building a 69 charger, Have wrecked 5.7 Hemi in a 300C

Bake

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Wanting to put 5.7 hemi in my charger, wandering if anyone has used the W5A580 trans from a 2005 300C, any advice pros and cons to this would be appreciated

There's a few on here that may be able to help but from what I've seen on the modern drivetrain swaps I'd look into the electrical side of it first. Seams some Chrysler drivetrains are a bit of a pain as far as the computer goes. Start researching the options to get around that first. Mopar offers some stand alone harnesses I believe but googling it might pull up more. Good luck

I could be wrong but I seem to have seen or ran across a complete kit being available with the required wire harness, mounts and all the "stuff" to make this change.
Before I forget, welcome from the Evergreen state of Washington..:welcome:

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal - good luck with your project

Welcome from Mexico, that's what I want to do to my coronet a new hemi swap, did you already check the new hemi swap section ? and did you check the hotwire .com page ? Those guys already have the harness for the nag1 transmission besides there's a lot of guys here that already do what you want to do, check the entire forum for answers a lot of friendly guys here willing to help you in your swap btw :xscuseless:
:lol:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back