• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"C" Moulding Removal

scottp57

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
'
Pulled out the Headlight and Parking light from the front of my '66 Charger, trying to get to the C moulding that surround the grille. I can't see how these mouldings attach. Anyone have any advise on the removal process?

You gain access from the wheel well, take off the splash shield and use a 1/4 inch ratchet with extra long extension.

A service manual would be your best friend here...I have them on CD

Bryan

I have the service manual for the "66 Coronet and Dart that has a Charger chapter in the back. It is a help sometimes but wish i had a complete book on the Charger. Where did you find the one on CD and does it just cover the Charger?

the one on CD is the same as paperback book. You get the main big Dart-Coronet book, then there is a 30 page Charger supplement that covers the "Charger specific" procedures that are different than the Coronet. I have the CD version here. Send me a PM if interested

Bryan

Thanks for the info. Since i have the same thing in book form i'll stick with that.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks, That did the trick. That job is done now. Now on to the taillights...

Auto Transport Service
Back