• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD California Car Cover 1969 Mopar B body

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969CoronetR/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a California Car Cover that I purchased four or five years ago and I do not remember the construction and is most likely their Dustop cover. I believe is is for indoor use only as I do not store my cars outside. It is of a plastic construction (not cotton) and seems to be layered with no inner softer layer for ding or scratch protection. Asking $100.00 with free shipping within the U.S.

From their website:
Dustop Car Covers are a soft-as-flannel fabric that are an ultrasonically bonded four layer composite material designed for enhanced dust protection, while pampering the finish of your vehicle. Dustop soft-as-flannel fabric is made with a proprietary technology that combines the softness of polyethylene with the strength and durability of polypropylene to produce a finished product that is strong, cushiony, breathable and very soft. Tactile test panels have compared our Dustop car cover fabric with flannels and found that the softness levels are equivalent. Dustop's middle layer provides the barrier to dust that flannel does not possess and it holds out even the finest dust particles. This layer helps Dustop block out four times more dust than the current woven flannels. Dustop is 25% lighter in weight than flannels, so a car cover made from it is easier to handle; yet Dustop has better bulk to provide added protection against nicks and dings. Recommended for indoor use only, with only slight outdoor exposure. 4-year limited warranty. This best indoor dust car cover is available in Grey and Taupe. Made in the U.S.A.

Added a few pictures. I do not see their logo on the nose of the cover as my four other covers.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back