• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone identify what this rad came in originally by the numbers on it ?

70 sublime

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
I have this 26" rad in my car just so I could get the engine running to break it in
It has a couple leaks that need to be fixed and was thinking about getting it re cored over the winter
Have looked at a few threads that talk about the stamped numbers on the rad and it was from so and so style car
I can not find a listing any place for this number 3443951
There is 3443947 listed then jumps to 3443952

IMG_20231013_135124707.jpg

The ebay one is it
I figured it was a C body rad because the ones numbered before and after on any list I could find were C body parts
Was just wondering if there was a list someplace that I could not find that had the numbers on it

Anyways it was sold or rather traded to me as being from a Charger at the time I got it
But of coarse not when I tried it in the car
The top bolt holes in the rad frame seem to be right spot but the lower slotted holes are not deep enough to line up but and easy enough fix
At the time I was just glad to have found a rad with the top and bottom outlets on the proper sides :)

Auto Transport Service
Back