• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car for restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanana

Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
I am currently looking for a 1970-1974 Dodge charger. I am new to resoration and don't want to spend a lot of money on a car I might mess up and need to pay someone to help me with. I'm really looking for a piece of junk, doesn't even have to have an engine, honestly I'd rather it not, so that I don't get distracted by it and so i can really focus on the body and interior. I currently live in Plano, Tx and something close would be great, but I am willing to pick it up. If anyone is able to help me, please let me know. Thanks for any help you all can offer.

Sean G...

Thanks guys. I've been looking everywhere for a B Body forum, this place is great so far.

Welcome!!!

I heard that there is a roadrunner available in Texas... It's called agent J, i think...:tongueflap:

I believe it's in the Dallas/Ft Worth area...it's called agent j, cuz it's a hemi road-runner (J is the engine code in the VIN).

Not really what you're looking for (now that i re-read your first post:head_smack:) , but it is in Texas... :grin:

Search El Paso Craigslist, A big block 72 Charger came up today. A days drive from you? I think they want $3500 for it. I would jump on it, but I gotta finish this Satellite (dang it).

9-12 hours to be exact, a good deal of my family that lives there. Let me check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back