• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Show Pics, Rod Run to the End of the World

rp23g7

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Spent the weekend in Long Beach, Wa, there is a club called the Beach Barons, that hosts this rod run every year.

Some friggen incredible cars there, easily over 1000 at the show, and others cruising the town the whole weekend. I took 500 pictures.

Not a whole lot of MoPars, but some awsome rods and home grown stuff.

There was a Yellow 71 Hemi Cuda Convert i saw on Sat morning cruising the street, but didnt see it the rest of the weekend.

There were some GTX's, Cuda's, Road Runners, and a few A bodies, besides the 66 Charger, i only saw 1 69 Charger. Saw 2 70 Hemi Cuda's that were not in the show.

Saw some things i had never seen before.

Saw a Shelby Daytona Coupe cruise the street, dont know if it was real.

A guy had a real 65 427 Shelby Cobra

Saw two cars there with SOHC 427's, one rod and one Cobra replica, that thing was shoe horned in there.

a real nice 66 Charger with a ram inducted 383.

No Winged cars suprisingly, and only 1 Hemi Roadrunner, there was a street rod there with a Industrial 392 in it.

They had the typical Camaros, Chevelles etc (yawn) A nice 4 dr 66 Chevelle with a 6cyl, (292?) sounded really nice, had shaved doors on it.

They had some really beautiful customs and shoe box Chevys though, and more 55-57 Nomads i had ever seen together.

Lots of 20's 30's, 50's rods and cruisers. Saw a Yenko Nova on a trailer going back, didnt see it driving around though.

A guy had a Holloman-Moody prepped 59 Thunderbird on display with a 430 NASCAR motor in it.

Nice Duster and a Cuda, maybe someone can tell me what color they are painted, never did track down the owners.

Saw a 570SMS Challenger cruising around and a few others, 2 new Camaros, Newer Shelby GT's and Cobras etc.

Photobucket would only let me upload 250 pictures, i got way more so i will rotate them if anyone is interested.

Album link is here.

http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/s...3g7/Rod Run/

Auto Transport Service
Back