• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car values

satellite66

Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
A friend of a friend has a Maserati he is considering trading for one or more of the cars in this list. He doesn't know anything about mopars so he was wondering what these cars are worth. Your input would be welcome.

1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Fastop- 383 Super Commando, factory 4speed, factory 3:23 Sure Grip Posi, factory dual exhaust, black on black bucket, console, rare swivel tach, NO POWER STEERING OR BRAKES. Super rare 4spd Mopar, have buildsheet and Certi-Card and paperwork from previous owners in New Jersey (was told it is one of only a handful ever built like this). All matching numbers too.

A real 1970 Chrysler 300 HURST- 1 of only 485 total built. Factory 440 TNT engine, excellent paperwork, Manufacturers Statement of Origin, etc. 68,000 orig. miles. Some rare options, fiberglass hood and trunklid in excellent almost mint shape! Also has NOS trim to be put on, runs and drives nice. Never seen one till I bought this one.

1974 Dodge Charger SE 440- 1 of only 834 SE factory “U – Code” 440 4 barrel cars built from total SE production of 36,399. Nice optioned big block. Production date - 12/11/73.
Power windows: Left Hand Outside Mirror – Remote/Painted/RAC: 28 inch Diameter Radiator: Tinted Glass – All Windows: Full Vinyl Roof – White: Longitudinal Paint Accent Stripes – White: Air Conditioning with Front Heater: 440 – 4 barrel: Standard Duty Automatic Trans: KB5 Paint Code – Lucerne Blue Metallic

1978 Dodge Lil Red Express-, factory ram air 360 engine, just rebuilt for horsepower, ZERO miles on the engine, big cam, race valves that needed the heads to be cut to fit them, Crane Roller rockers, big port job on the heads, new edlebrock intake, etc. Tranny is done as well and engine and trans need to be installed and the rest of the truck needs a resto, but super solid frame and is complete with all the stainless trim and exhaust stacks and the rare ram air tubes and air cleaner. Very complete Express and built on the last day of production for the 78 model year, which is the fastest production vehicle for 1978.

1972 Buick Centurion rag top- Super rare 1 of only 33 documented factory Sunburst Yellow paint override color option rag tops ever built. It is also 1 of only 232 rag tops ordered with the Special High Performance 455 (basically a Grand Sport 455 stage one engine) also this car has a factory 3:42 posi which only 100 cars came with it as original. This car needs a resto, but is intact and runs and drives and just had the brakes done front to back. Car is loaded, 6 way power bench, AIR, power windows, steering, brakes, top. Matching numbers drivetrain, has air level ride, too many options to remember. Sunburst Yellow, (skylark only color) with white interior and top. Have mint buildsheet proving the rarity.

1976 Formula 400 4 speed. Real nice, rare big block, stick. Factory PHS paperwork documenting the rare options and color combo. Factory Cameo White with Firethorn interior. Very few ever built with these colors, and the interior is almost mint. Factory dash tach, four speed console, sub-frame connectors, posi, older RJS racing harnesses on both front buckets. Has a WY code 400, don’t know if it’s the original engine, needs to be redone, but still runs and drives and is a very easy drive while you restore rare 400/stick car.

1970 Firebird Formula 400 4 speed. All matching numbers, orig.engine is out, orig. matching trans and 3:55 12 bolt rear! This is the real deal rarely seen up for sale and 1 of only 1,637 Formula 400 4spds built! Also adding to its desirability is the fact that it was special ordered with Coronado Gold paint. As listed in the PHS paperwork, of the 15 standard exterior colors, 6 are special... Lucerne Blue, Keylime Green, Castilian Bronze, Goldenrod Yellow, Carousel Red and Coronado Gold the color this one was ordered with and black interior. Vintage 70's look with the large tires, and traction bars that still sit great! This big block stick comes with its PHS paperwork documenting the rare options and color combo. Very few ever built with these colors. Factory tach dash, four speed console, factory Hurst shifter still in place. Has the orig. WT code 400, also it is a factory 4Bolt main which I thought only ram air III and IV had, but after emailing PHS they told me a few 400 WT blocks were drilled for 4 bolt main caps! making this matching numbers car a real find having the 4 bolt and matching non ram air block. clearly stamped matching VIN on front of block, orig. #12 heads, intake dual snorkel air cleaner etc! This car needs to be redone, actually has a Pontaic 350 bolted in place and connected to the 4spd trans, not running at the moment, but will try to get moving again if possible. The orig. 400 engine is out of car and ready for a rebuild, comes complete. Car is sold with clear title. A rare 400/stick car.

1968 442 hardtop- factory 400 engine and th400 trans. All matching numbers. Very rare Canadian built 442 with rare color combo. Original Jade Gold (more like a dark green) with White buckets no-console, black dash and very rare GOLD vinyl top. Also is supposed to have Gold Holiday coupe stripes going down the front fenders from top down. The interior looks very nice and is better than driver quality, the body needs rear quarters at the very bottom, maybe patch panels, the front fenders need some tlc as well. The special thing about this car is the super rare paperwork I have for it including the original window sticker peeled from the window in 68 and placed in a protective sleeve. I also have some super nice travel ticket paperwork from when the car was delivered to the USA through Buffalo New York port. With these cars, the paperwork is worth all the money when you can find them.

2008 Harley Dyna Super Glide Custom. The need for a bigger place has me selling some toys I planned to keep. I took the bike in trade for my 73 ProStreet Vette with intentions of putting some miles on it, but I really need to get into a bigger shop, so I am selling off a bunch of rare rides and muscle cars along with this beautiful black Harley! This bike only has 1222 orig. miles and over $6000 in add-ons. It has brand new Vance & Hines performance pipes (also have the factory ones in the box) quick dismount windshield, rear Harley No 1 saddle bags, removable rear seat Harley backrest, and Jardine front highway bar, etc. Has custom 10" rear shocks which Harley doesn't make, they were custom built by a company in Texas. No corners cut or expense spared, its a beautiful bike and with such low miles is still like brand new. 1584 cc engine including the lowrider kit with custom shocks and the above mentioned extras, also have two mint never used Harley helmets in the Harley boxes that also go with the bike. I have the clear title in hand and no lien totally paid for and ready for the new owner to enjoy! Also might be interested in a deal up or down. Also, the ONLY blemish on this bike is the little scratch on the side cover, only noticed that this week while getting the bike cleaned and covered.

67 Sport Fury #1 condition car = $17500
70 300 Hurst #1 condition = $21000
74 Charger #1 condition = $8600-$10000 (2 dr cpe?, 2 dr ht?, 2 dr "SE ht?)
78 Lil Red #1 condition = $22000
72 Buick rag top #1 condition = $20000
76 Formula #1 condition = $8500 with the 4 speed add
70 Formula #1 condition = $19000
68 442 hard top #1 condition = $45000

On the 08 Harley i would GUESS $15000-$20000. Buyers market.
Hope this helps. Note: These prices reflect that of a car in a #1 condition, not some baskets full of car parts.
Small Block

Thanks, I will pass that along. I don't know the condition of the cars, the guy with the Maserati will have to make that judgement himself but, at least he'll have a starting point to go on.

Auto Transport Service
Back