• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jul

Carlisle 2023

I will be there 1st time every will have my 68 satellite there. Will arrive there Thursday we are making it a family vacation wife, and two kids so on Friday we are going to Hershey Park and the rest of the time we will be at Carlisle

There are several threads already for Carlisle on here. Use the Search box in the upper right of any page
of the site to find them.
search box.png

There are several threads already for Carlisle on here. Use the Search box in the upper right of any page
of the site to find them.

Yeah, tried that; not many results about the event in general, who is going, etc.

1686183721429.png

You should consider flopping Hershey Park to Sunday. Friday & Saturday are the Big Show Days. Not much happening on Sunday, other than Awards, and clean up...
If you entered your car, Please list FBBO as your Club Affiliation. We have a Tent on the Show field, and it's a Great place to stop by and say "Hey" to All the Members who swing by...

I plan to be there but with my 1320 Scat Pack unfortunately. I will register and list fbbo. I may have some more cool door prizes this year as well to donate. Picked them up last year specifically for this event. Lol.

This will be my first year with a B-body. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting the good B-Body parking. Registered with FBBO.

I've brought my 93 D250 for the past few years. LH car before that.

Update on Thursday, 6pm: Nothing happening at the Tent, temp was 93*, but really nice breeze. Hanging out now at the Quality Inn, on the Pike. Anyone else staying here, or close by ?

I am here finally. I am in shippenburg at the marriot courtyard at the university. I highly recommend it

At the Hampton in Harrisburg West, No classic Mopars in the parking lot but me. I like this place cause they have tons of trailer parking and the Marzoni's restrant across the street is awesome.

Almost full house LaQuinta Mechanicsburg, most are B-bodies at this time.
Like this hotel due back road bypassing 11 mess!!

At the Econolodge right off 11...should have booked my room before March, yuck. A few Mopars in the lot, look like they made the same mistake I did. Oh well, at least I'm here and I have a bed.

School next to that hotel, plenty on grass, not much else there.
Stayed there last year, met father, son & son's wife, pop had a SWEEET big block drag a-body. Nice folks

Pics are in thread "Carlisle Tent Activities 2023"...

Auto Transport Service
Back