• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Carlisle spaces for rent 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge33

Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
We have (4) spaces for rent on one of the busiest rows at the show IMO. These spaces are O125, 126, 127, and N123, and this space has a light pole at the street, otherwise good space. The price is 95.00 each. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE 2023 SHOW! If your interested PLEASE POST on this thread, as I will go by the time you posted, and you will be first in line to buy 1 or all spaces. NOTE: As Carlisle fairgrounds has changed and made all new rule changes, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS ON THESE SPACES, PERIOD!
WE will not take any responsibility for you. I am sorry I had to say it, but they are not my rules, it theirs. Anyways........ I hope you can score a spot or two, for the best Chrysler show on earth!! Enjoy. Thanks FBBO for the ad! Dodge33

I would be interested in one spot, maybe the N123.

I also have a friend who is interested in the O125 spot...

Two spaces have been sold..... but there are two spots left, and they are O126, O127, they are side by side. Need to rent them!

One person has dibs on O126. I will update the thread when the deal happens. It should
be tomorrow. Dodge33

One person has dibs on O126. I will update the thread when the deal happens. It should
be tomorrow. Dodge33

Space O126 has been sold. I have spot O127
still available. I NEED to rent this space out.
If interested please post on this thread! Thank you.

Bump..... I Need to rent this last space O127
for the 2023 show! If you may know somebody, please put them in contact with me. Thank you. Dodge33

I'm guessing this will be the last year the Terms of Service allow one to resell spots at this swap meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back