• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cert-a-card anyone reproduce?

hemi_harvester

Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
ok don't start flaming me...not trying to rebody or fake a HEMI or anything.

My certicard is missing and I would like a replacement, just don't like that it's missing,

I could stick one from another car in its place but that would bug me.

anyone re-producing them?

every once in a while, unstamped and unlabeled N.O.S. blank certicards come up for auction on e-bay fairly cheap. :HappyNewYear:

Maybe. But He's never charged me for anything including the info he sent me on my Challenger and on the T/A hoods (used on Challengers other than T/As). Guess it just depends on how well you know him.

edit: He hasn't ever charged me for information. He HAS charged me for his books....but I expected that

According to his web site he gets $75 for an email consolation. By cousin emailed him about 69 Hemi Road Runner production numbers and was told he would have to pay for the info.

I have no problem with the guy trying to make a buck for $75 for an email?

True.....but can you imagine how many emails he gets?

There is this local guy who kept calling me, taking up my time, pumping me for information, then the sonofabitch would go spend his money with SOMEONE ELSE based on what he learned from me.

I finally got really frustrated with him, said something about the fact he was pumping me for info, then spending his money with someone else when he KNEW I sold it all as well. I stopped talking to him after that.

I'm a dealer for Year One, ACC, Shermans, etc etc but I pretty much just buy for whatever (or whoever's) project I'm workin on these days. They make it to hard to make a profit between what they charge dealers and all the discount codes available.

And if someone needs something I'll check in to it. But if I can't get it for them any cheaper than they can get it themselves I'll let them know. If they want me to get it, I'll get it. And if not, I hope they remember I didn't try to snow them and overcharge them for something, and they'll come back to me in the future.

but on the whole people aren't that honorable to come back. Just like that guy I was talking about

Auto Transport Service
Back