• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger hood turn signal lights

KenvLavigne

Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
My 70 Charger R/T currently has no hood mounted turn signal lights: Just blanks were installed. I found a few sites selling new working reproductions but the price varies by $100 for the pair: some as low as $250 and as high as $375.
Is anyone aware of material differences which should affect my choice?
Appreciate any advice.
Thanks

IMG_5934.png

My 70 Charger R/T currently has no hood mounted turn signal lights: Just blanks were installed. I found a few sites selling new working reproductions but the price varies by $100 for the pair: some as low as $250 and as high as $375.
Is anyone aware of material differences which should affect my choice?
Appreciate any advice.
Thanks

View attachment 1539675
Kevin,

There is a gentleman, Canadian I believe, on another site who has 3d printed these himself and was selling them. Not sure that I can give out the info on this site. If you PM me I will see if I can locate his info.

Mike K

Kevin,

There is a gentleman, Canadian I believe, on another site who has 3d printed these himself and was selling them. Not sure that I can give out the info on this site. If you PM me I will see if I can locate his info.

Mike K
Pretty sure he made a thread about it here.

Not sure if you found what you were looking for but I am the guy that 3d prints a reproduction of these if your still interested

Auto Transport Service
Back