• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

Looks what he wants to trade for...obvisiously a crack head.

Let’s welcome our next contestant. :thumbsup:

1970 Dodge Charger Full Carbon Fiber Custom 6.2L Hellcrate Restomod | eBay

IMG_5651.jpeg

IMG_5652.png

Edit… Just realized Mr Cranium posted this in post 603.

IMG_5629.jpeg

Last edited:
The price of that IS way the heck up there. I usually find those resto-mod cars to be too far from stock to like but that one is different. I'm not a fan of the exposed carbon fiber grain but I do like the tight body gaps, the tucked front bumper too. I own a couple '70 Chargers and the gap these cars have around the bumpers is probably necessary for allowing some slight contact before the bumper hits the body.
I like the clean installation of the engine. Underhood, it looks like a blend of later model stuff and some older equipment. They used the same instrument panel that I have in one of my cars and the dash panel looks very close to stock. I like that. The Tremec shifter is WAY far forward. I know that with the Silver Sport 5 and 6 speed conversions, they reposition the shifter to closer match the classic location. This may have been an engine and trans directly from a wrecked Challenger.
It is interesting how there have been a few of these carbon fiber 1970 model Chargers built, each with a different "name"...

CF 1.JPG

Evo 5.jpg

HR Charger 4.jpg

The price of that IS way the heck up there. I usually find those resto-mod cars to be too far from stock to like but that one is different. I'm not a fan of the exposed carbon fiber grain but I do like the tight body gaps, the tucked front bumper too. I own a couple '70 Chargers and the gap these cars have around the bumpers is probably necessary for allowing some slight contact before the bumper hits the body.
I like the clean installation of the engine. Underhood, it looks like a blend of later model stuff and some older equipment. They used the same instrument panel that I have in one of my cars and the dash panel looks very close to stock. I like that. The Tremec shifter is WAY far forward. I know that with the Silver Sport 5 and 6 speed conversions, they reposition the shifter to closer match the classic location. This may have been an engine and trans directly from a wrecked Challenger.
It is interesting how there have been a few of these carbon fiber 1970 model Chargers built, each with a different "name"...

View attachment 1641990

View attachment 1641993

View attachment 1641995
They could both use a little forward rake in my most humble opinion. So much work went into them and they look like they are hauling a couple of sacks of concrete in the trunk.

Yeah, I like a bit of a node down look too.

Auto Transport Service
Back