• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chet Kelly will not be down for breakfast

R.I.P. to Chet. He was a great character on Emergency! He also appeared on Adam-12 (more than once, I think).

Gotta love a man with a great mustache.

upload_2021-10-2_22-29-48.png

This is kind of quirky Dragnet spoof.

THIS IS THE CITY
WHERE JACK WEBB RAMBLES A BIT

Another memorable episode awaits us - the legend of our fan-obsessed friend, Mr. Crusader.
The Caped Crusader - no - that's not it - The Crimson Crusader.
Was there no end to what Jack would put our boy Timmy Donnelly through?
He already cast this guy to be a smartypants that accidentally took part in infanticide.

This guy is crazy…

CRAZY UNDER-APPRECIATED

http://dragnetstyle.blogspot.com/2014/04/burglary-dr-31-or-21st-century-schizoid.html

Lol...I watch emergency at lunch because it's free. He did most of the cooking for squad 51.

RIP Chet.

One of the first shows I remember liking and looking forward to the next episode.

That show was ground breaking for the (at the time) new paramedic program in the United States. It definitely helped promote and spread the program throughout the country. The early episodes in the first season are very promotional in how they go into explaining the program. The Jack Webb shows were all pro emergency services.

R.I.P.

RIP Tim, may God Bless your soul! 440'

Yep, very beginning of the EMT/EMS program we all know today.

I love watching Emergency! It's on COZI over-the-air, two episodes per day. Terrific show in the day, and a hell of a lot better than what's new today.

Auto Transport Service
Back