• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler Connector Housings

JimKueneman

Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
After a disappointing search I have decided to try to make some of the more obscure Packard 58 connector housings for the earlier cars. This are the samples I have on order from Shapeways to see how they looks and print.

1) Early Ignition Switch housing (switch in the dash)
2) The classic "T" dual connector like used on early under the dash wiper switches
3) The classic "L" dual connector like used on early under the dash wiper switches
4) The single housing that these other connectors are based off from.

Note these are all female wire connector sockets. If it works I will also make the housing for the male Packard 58 used in places like pigtails to add accessories like AC power, AC clutch connectors, etc.

If interested stay tuned.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.39.12 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.40.24 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.40.52 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.41.32 AM.png

Interesting.....I have a bunch (several thousand) NOS style early connectors. I have the single and double styles you have pictured. May also have that 5 pin...not certain. Reach out via PM if you would like to know more. Also have several other styles on hand.

That interesting. Could they do the power window switch connectors too?

Auto Transport Service
Back