• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool Pic

Darius

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Kenny Wayne Shepherd parked behind me on the Malibu Cruise last weekend so I grabbed this shot!

GTX & The General Lee.jpg

awesome shot darius, both cars are sweet. are those purdy black marks any of yours...lol

Sweet, his Charger was "the" Charger that I studied when building mine. To me that car just nailed everything on the nose accept of coarse I'd never do a General Lee.

I deny any knowledge of the striping? Also, the Extreme Lee reportedly broke down on the Cruise. AC related? Had ot towed to picture car warehouse for repair.

Nice

That's one of the only General Lee's/DOH tribute/clones
I actually do like !!

Great picture Darius. How is the bodywork holding up on Extreme Lee? I remember seeing the build video a few years ago, and was horrified at how the rear quarters were fitted on.

Both are sweet rides.... Yeah - wonder who did the black top striping...?

Looks like an airport runway.

I honestly did not look that closely at the body work on the Charger, I rater just took in the entire package, What I saw was pretty damn nice! I talked to Kenny at the Picture Car place and he said when he turned on the A/C, the car immediately started to run bad to the point he had to pull off the Hiway. He called Ted Mosher and within minutes there was a roll back to pick him up. I saw two guys trying to diagnose the problem out in the side lot and they were just getting going so no idea at that point what went wrong.

Auto Transport Service
Back