• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet Console Vinyl Wood Grain Purchase & Installation

69Superbee!

Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
I purchased the Kashmir console wood grain kit from Detroit Muscle Technologies and wanted to comment on their supply, service, quality and installation. The purchase process was easy, I had a couple questions, so I called them up and they were very helpful and able to provide all of the information I needed. I had previously used a 3M kit and was not at all happy with it. The DMT kit was much thicker, precise cuts (fit perfectly, no trimming needed) overall very happy with the purchase, quality, ease of installation (15 minutes start to finish) and customer service. I highly recommend DMT for any of your vinyl kit needs.

Mopar Console Overlay B Body 68-70 AUTO - KASHMIR

20231229_124736.jpg

20231229_132209~2.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-132303_Photos~2.jpg

Your console pieces look great with that decal kit. Jim makes great stuff, but as Dadsbee said, he does not like to ship to Canada. His wife actually advised me to order their parts through Roseville Dodge, a down-the-street neighbour of theirs that does ship to Canada. I did it this way, and everything worked fine; no middle man upcharges.

I just did a 850 us order with them direct in nov and had it in less than a week , have dealt with them before many times with no problems in product or service ,

Auto Transport Service
Back