• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Craigs List Oklahoma 67 Coronet $3500 running

Status
Not open for further replies.

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE.

"we just aquired a 1967 dodge coronet with 51000 miles, it has a 318 engine which we got running today. the car has some dents but overall it clean. it has been in a barn since 1982. it will make a great project vehicle for someone. there is very little rust and the engine does run and drive. asking 3500.00. when you decide your interested in this vehicle, i can be contacted at 806.884.5865, please only serious inquiries. NO EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGES WILL BE ANSWERED.if you cant take the time to call then i quess your not really interested. thank you for your time and i am looking forward to this car getting a good home."

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4195144234.html

interesting that its not an Oklahoma area code...................

Its in Dalhart Texas, makes sense that its in Oklahoma's CL. Reverse phone look up if you aren't sure about a location.

I still use my Philly area code and phone number on my cell phone. It's not too uncommon to have your number ported nowadays.

Dalhart's right where TX, OK and NM meet. Some engine and interior shots would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back