• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creeping back into a mopar.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Well after losing my job and selling everything mopar I had. I am currently socking away cash. Soon will be to the point where I can start looking for a project to play with. I have been doing all kinds of car repairs for people and saving any and all of that cash separate from work money. Its a slow go process but hopefully I can get to where I can get a decent shell of a car. Or maybe do it backwards like I did before. Build a new 440 and then find something to stick it in. I like to have some kind of toy to mess with. I know most decent shells are going to be out there in prices but I do not mind doing body work to an extent. My neighbor has a floor shift 64 or 65 Barracuda that is in rough shape but I think I could get it for under a grand. Then use the rest of the money to get it up and running. It has a leaning tower of power in it but the condition is unknown. It could be locked up tighter than a nuns cooter. But I really might just wait around an look for a decent B body.

I will keep my eyes open.

tumblr_nfhe2qe8lS1tdjuqvo1_400.gif

I'll let my 66 Ply Sat, western car in running condition, go to a buyer that will utilize it the way I built to be used. Just sayin' is all...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back