• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oct

Cruisin' The Coast 2023 October 1st-8th and MOPAR Day In Da Bay Thursday Oct 5th

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
biomedtechguy added a new event:

Cruisin' The Coast 2023 October 1st-8th and MOPARS In Da Bay Thursday Oct 5th

I'm excited about this year's BIG event. I believe we're going to have "typical" CtC beautiful weather, clear blue skies, cool (for the Gulf Coast) and DRY. Just a hunch.
I know part of my "extra" enthusiasm is that last year my Roadrunner ran badly, so I only brought it out one day. It looks light this year I'll be all set.
The ENTIRE WEEK is awesome, Thursday in Bay St. Louis is a MUST ATTEND: "MOPARS IN DA BAY"
I plan on staying on the coast all week for a "fully...

Read more about this event...

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that there haven't been any replies this year.
The weather looks good, I'm not sure about Thursday and Friday, depends on a low over California moving east. Thursday is Mopar Day In Da Bay, so hoping the weather stays clear.
I'm going to Barrett Jackson in New Orleans in a few minutes, and tomorrow doing the last things to the GTO and Roadrunner for CtC.
I had work that kept on intruding on my car time.

Sorry to not chime in. Been fighting to get car time to this year. Wasn’t going to make it to CTC or Mopar Day so I really haven’t even looked around

Sorry to not chime in. Been fighting to get car time to this year. Wasn’t going to make it to CTC or Mopar Day so I really haven’t even looked around
Well, good to hear from you!
Today was Mopar Cars In Da Bay at the Amtrack station in Bay St Louis and it was FANTASTIC!
I am going to post a pix thread in General Discussion because it's all kinds of Mopars, although I really focused on B-bodies, there were some outstanding As and Es that demanded a pic or two.
THIS is the lowest miles original paint A12 SuperBee on earth. Way less than TWO THOUSAND miles, recently found garage kept. Reason for the low miles? It went from the Dodge dealer to the drag strip from the beginning! The original numbers matching engine is FINE, and I believe it was removed early on for a 67 440 built to race. The original owner even ran a Hemi for a while.
It's my least favorite color, ever, but you are looking at the FACTORY ORIGINAL PAINT AND SHEETMETAL!
20231005_120959.jpg
20231005_121032.jpg
20231005_121045.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back