• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CVF RACING POWER STEERING PUMP ?

19 69 GTX

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Bought a CVF Racing serpentine belt set up with there power steering pump. What pressure hose works with these. They sell a kit to make a hose but they are crazy on price..guess the back of pump takes a 5/8 inverter flare ..

Don't quote me on this. It may be a GM hose.

Don't be surprised if it's metric too.

It may be a 5/8" o ring fitting, can't remember, it's a GM type 2 pump that came with my Black Diamond kit. I called CVF and they told me what to get. I went to my local hydraulic hose maker and had them made it up because i'm also using a power rack. I do remember the pre-made ones being too costly.

It may be a 5/8" o ring fitting, can't remember, it's a GM type 2 pump that came with my Black Diamond kit. I called CVF and they told me what to get. I went to my local hydraulic hose maker and had them made it up because i'm also using a power rack. I do remember the pre-made ones being too costly.

He wasn't real helpful he was just like that's why we sell kits to make your own. Think it's standard 5/8 x 18 thread inverted flare

GM Type 2 pump metric o ring fitting. edit: might have misunderstood what the question was. Appears to be a AN size fitting

IMG_0768.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back