• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daytonas

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
@Boydsdodge Sent me this photo. Jackson just got back from the Spring Fling in LA where he took this photo. Must be nice. Is the owner of these cars (Sean from Palm Springs) a forum member?

IMG_20220430_211816.jpg

Sean Is a super nice guy & has some really neat stuff. Google sean machado mopar

That is cool to see.

would love to see that going down the road. Been wanting to put a hitch on the runner to tow my Duster One day maybe.

I couldn’t do it... way cool, yep but I would rather not put a hitch on my dream ride.. Cool cars by all means !!! It’s definitely a sight to see rolling down the road! The other side of the coin is most of us forget these were just folks everyday cars years ago. My ragtop Satellite has the female end of the plug still there..He is a lucky guy to have two! Cool!

I couldn’t do it... way cool, yep but I would rather not put a hitch on my dream ride..
I did many years ago.....a a tow hitch on my '70 Road Runner.....used to tow the Club BBQ trailer around all over the place....got up to 140 mph one trip. :thumbsup:

I could be wrong but I think one or maybe both of them are clones ????

He has owned them both for some time

Anyone know the make/model of the trailer? Am looking for one to haul a wingcar.

Thanks

They are both clones. I've seen them in Vegas a couple of years ago.

That's what is great about having a clone wingcar, they can be driven! I just started building my replica of the purple sunroof 70 Charger R/T SE Daytona.

20221011_170016.jpg

20221001_141044.jpg

20221001_141029.jpg

3093597C-68D7-4CB0-B9F1-4F815AFB4A3F.jpeg

IMG_4653.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back