• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decoding a build sheet

Dirte67GTX

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
I got my build sheet from the historical society, and was hoping to find some help to decode it. I was able to find the shipping order number on my 1967 GTX. Located on the rad support and on the rear valance behind the bumper. That was nice to see. Going back to the decoding of the build sheet. If anyone knows how to, or could share a link to put me in the correct direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance .

I got my build sheet from the historical society,.....

The broadcast sheet or the IBM card? They are two different things. The broadcast sheet is found in the car. The Historical folks offer a copy of the IBM card.

I have also just ordered my Build Record from the Historical Society and the lady emailed me back with a ETA of 3rd quarter of the year so likely in the fall. Definitely interested in decoding it when it arrives. She said it will come as a high resolution scan through email rather than a photocopied snail mail.

:popcorn:

Auto Transport Service
Back