• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Direct Connection Lightweight Hemi VCs.

GoMango68

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
So, wasn't sure what forum to put this in, but here goes.

One of the things I did find, (probably already guessed by the title) I am realizing are pretty damn rare.

I found a pair of the Direct Connection Lightweight stamped Hemi Valve Covers. Was planning on cleaning and polishing them up a little bit, to hang them on the wall, but am second guessing just selling them to someone who will use them as intended.

I don't know what they are really worth. I see some sets going for alot, but if I do sell, I'm not looking to gouge someone.

They don't have breathers, and aren't perfect, but I do have single plug inserts (installed in both covers plus extras) as well as what appears to be brand new dual plug inserts.

So what's the reasonable going rate on these things?

IMG_20211106_151228793.jpg IMG_20211106_151223862.jpg

Saw a set a few years back at the Nats i believe.
Best i remember guy was asking $100 and i dont think they sold.

I wouldnt mind having them but stricktly as wall art .

last set I got was from ebay about a year ago & where anodized gold paid $75 & just pretty much wall clutter.

Sold these $235 with 4 mopar oil caps And single plug inserts
carb parts needed and neutral saftey switch 063.JPG
.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Sounds like most would just use em for the same thing I am (wall art) so looks like I may just finish polishing them and get them on the wall! They aren't perfect, but atleast they are complete.

Thanks for all the responses!

Those were very light and flimsy. I suspect teams regularly replaced those because they'd no longer seal up at the head. These days there are much better alternatives - sheetmetal covers with thick flanges. A little more weight but well worth it.

Sounds like most would just use em for the same thing I am (wall art) so looks like I may just finish polishing them and get them on the wall! They aren't perfect, but atleast they are complete.

Thanks for all the responses!
That's a lousy picture they were NOS with 2 small dents from hanging around, not my dents. NOW round 301 of head banging.:BangHead:
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Want to trade for some old Chrysler Fire Power ones?

IMG_0766.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back