• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Dodge Mirada/ Chrysler Cordoba Aluminum Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetmachine

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
In cleaning out and reducing some of my parts I am listing a set of these hard to find wheels. They are not perfect but, they should clean and polish up easy. I originally had bought these wheels to install on a Chrysler Fifth Avenue I use to own but, I sold the car. I did have these mounted on my '79 Cordoba for a while and they were fine but, that's when I decided they didn't fit style of the car. But, I'm listing them because I don't need more stuff to trip over but, I figure I would see if I could sell them or not.

Anyways, these need more polishing up but, they are good candidates. They ride smooth and not bent as I said. You'll notice the wheel weights and new valve stems. I think the center caps are AMC center caps and some are pitted worse than others. There is some surface corrosion on but, it will polish out for what I did mess with them. I ended up paying $350 shipped for these wheels. So, my asking price is $350 shipped for these wheels. They are located near Kokomo, IN if you are interested in local pickup. For any other information or inquiries I can be contacted via PM here.

IMG_2427.jpgIMG_2428.jpgIMG_2429.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Back side of wheels. IMG_2430.jpgIMG_2432.jpgIMG_2433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back