• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Door window weather stripping and rollers 75 Fury 2 door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedal2themetal

Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
HI Well more parts needed for the hard to find parts for 75 .. Body shop can't find any but I need the inside and outside window weather stripping (felt and rubber) and window rollers for both doors for my 1975 Fury 2 door (NO POST.) Manuel windows.
Thanks
tim

petal2themetal, Check your PM's please.

HI I don't think it the regulator. but the wheels or rollers that the window moves on I think.. the window bounces when rolling it down.. I haven't opened it up to see how it is actually hooked up to the regulator tho.. Might just need lubed?? but I do need the felt strips and rubber strips the ride on the glass at the top of the door..
Thanks
Tim

Here is video showing how the windows work. Granted it shows power windows but the window lift channel is the same for manual windows. All the window adjustments are same too. The only weatherstrip I have is new reproduction pieces for the side rear quarter glass. The video:

Last edited:
thanks that helps a lot.. Now I think I just need the out side rubber and maybe the inside stuff..
Tim

thanks that helps a lot.. Now I think I just need the out side rubber and maybe the inside stuff..
Tim
Rock Auto has the door weatherstrip. The glass chanel is still on back order. I accidentLy ordered two sets as I didn’t see it was a package of two so I have an extra set it they are sold out.

Also in RA if you go into the universal section then Body they have tons of window channels and door weather stripping you order it by the foot usually and it is listed by the profile. Saved me a ton of money on a few cars.

Thanks I take it that RA is Rock Auto??. My door weather rubber is all fine its the window channel I'm in need of..
Thanks tim

Yes RA is Rock Auto just need the profile, they sell it by the foot, think mine was 30 total for a more door dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back