• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dorman Studs Part Numbers? (69 Charger R/T 11" Drums all Around)

Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have the correct Dorman part numbers for RH studs, front drums and rear axle?

rears are either 610-103 or 104 , cant remember which is left and right

Sorry, Dont remember the fronts. But they are different between disc or drums anyway

Do you need stock length, or longer? Frankly, I would ALWAYS put in longer studs. The new style taper seat aluminum wheels have to have longer than stock. (610-446 are longer rears, don't know the fronts. Drum studs are different than discs).
And to the best of my knowledge, the left hand thread studs are not available new anywhere, except certain Mopar vendors.
Edit: I have 3" moroso studs in my front drums, but I have no idea what the part number is, they've been there for 40 years.

Last edited:
Do you need stock length, or longer? Frankly, I would ALWAYS put in longer studs. The new style taper seat aluminum wheels have to have longer than stock. (610-446 are longer rears, don't know the fronts. Drum studs are different than discs).
And to the best of my knowledge, the left hand thread studs are not available new anywhere, except certain Mopar vendors.
Edit: I have 3" moroso studs in my front drums, but I have no idea what the part number is, they've been there for 40 years.

Thanks. I'm putting stock car wheels on it and can't find any LH 45 degree taper lug nuts, thus changing them to RH. I'll keep looking - may change all of them to longer studs. That's a good idea.

I have three cars with long studs, 3" or longer, all the way around. Stock steelies can still be used with hubcaps. You just have to use open end lug nuts to attach the wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back