• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double discount?

CTMopar

Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
Can I use both the forum discount and the St. Patricks day sale on the same purchase to get 20% off? I just reread the email and saw that you can not.

Last edited:
Sure. Tell them that I said that it was okay.

it would not let me take 10% off on torsion bars with there code

it would not let me take 10% off on torsion bars with there code
I just read where it says can not be combined oops. If you call you can get the 10% forum member discount

I am sorry but we do no offer double discounts at this time. The members discount is available to all member with no expiration at this time but can not be combined.

Thanks
James From
PST

I am sorry but we do no offer double discounts at this time. The members discount is available to all member with no expiration at this time but can not be combined.

Thanks
James From
PST
I saw that after I made the first post. Just wishful thinking on my part.

James,
I had a disc brake kit on order that unfortunately was cancelled two wks ago due to the Ohio warehouse not operating.
Any word on when they may resume? I realize there's many unknowns, just wondering if you heard anything.

PM me your details an I will look into your order.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back