• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DPT fuel cell?

daytona kid

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-GALLON-3...KIT-/151779023337?vxp=mtr&hash=item2356bc19e9
140.jpg

Anyone have any experience with these? Thinking about getting one for my strip/street charger, (very little street). Looks like a good deal if quality is good. What do you guys think? And, would one of these be nhra legal in my trunk?

Last edited:
What size is line and AN fittings? If your going to put in trunk you need a fire wall behind rear seat. Dave

Seem inexpensive,
pretty good deal possibly $181 {?} for the kit is cheap

lots of stuff on their site too

I wonder where it's made too ?,
I did a quicky checked out of the E-Bay site "no physical address"
or I'm just blind...
I'd suggest check the rule books for mounting
& fuel cell in the trunk issues/rules, you really need to pay attention there

65 is correct. You need to read the rules for the class you plan to run and the rules for all the classes below you. Because its rules add to the lower class rules. Plus read all the general regs. As to the cell it looks nice. If its plastic you need to ground the ring of the fill cap assembly. And 2 metal straps wrapped over it and secured to at least reinforced sheetmetal. Those little 'feet' just dont seem to cut it.lol. Oh yeah,the vent will need to extend outside the trunk.

I'm in the process of ordering a cell from Chiseled Performance. Custom tank is $300 for comparison. Tank with fittings only.

Auto Transport Service
Back