• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Dual Quad Indy Intake with Edelbrock 750's

Status
Not open for further replies.

74Beeper

Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Near new Indy ModMan intake manifold with dual quad top plate for small block LA machined for W2 heads. Comes with 2 Edelbrock 750's, progressive throttle linkage, Billet Specialties air cleaner, chrome T-housing and 2 unopened Edelbrock carb tuning kits.

These carbs run and perform perfect. They were only on my motor for 500 miles. They need nothing. Bolt on and go.

Will sell carbs separate (both together)

$900 complete
$600 for both carbs, linkage, air cleaner, tuning kits
$300 for just intake

Price does not include shipping from 58104 (Fargo, ND)

IMG_3426.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

Can I just say that's about the coolest piece of desk art I've ever seen.

Man I wish they made setups like this for 383s. Shitty offenhauser is the only option.

Indy only makes them for 440. The deck height changes the intake width so they won't fit 383 sadly :([/QUOTE ]
Last time i checked, heads and intake are interchangeable from B & RB motors

Indy only makes them for 440. The deck height changes the intake width so they won't fit 383 sadly :(
OK so i'm wrong about that but Indy does make them for the B motor. The part number just starts with 400 instead of 440. So the part number you'd need is 400-I4-MMBOE

OK so i'm wrong about that but Indy does make them for the B motor. The part number just starts with 400 instead of 440. So the part number you'd need is 400-I4-MMBOE

I'm going to have to check this out. That would be awesome, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back