• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner Lid Small Top 383/Big Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytrepper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66-67 (thanks guys) Dual snorkel air cleaner, just the lid, the base has been lost. "Small top" ...Correct for a 383. Very nice shape. Not a spec of rust or pitting. $150 OBO plus the ride.

20230102_212348.jpg

20230102_212412.jpg

Last edited:
You can buy the smaller universal base at any speed shop. Air filter will seal between it and the lid. This will make it unsilenced, as it picks up air all around circumference, instead of just through snorkles.

You can buy the smaller universal base at any speed shop. Air filter will seal between it and the lid. This will make it unsilenced, as it picks up air all around circumference, instead of just through snorkles.

I have a universal base I will throw in with it. It can be used but you'd need to figure out the correct air filter.

The universal base only fits the large top AFB, AVS, ThermoQuad and Holley. If buyer needs the full size base with smaller hole for early AFB for correct restoration, I have one here for $40.00 plus shipping from N5H 2R2 in Ontario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back