• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Early 1970 Hemi 4 speed 833 Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

70B5Cuda

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Bought an 18 spline hemi 4 speed transmission for my 70 Barracuda project but decided to go with a 6 speed so this is up for sale. Just the transmission-no bell housing, shifter, or linkage. Date coded mid August (11th or 14th-I can't remember which) 1969 so it would be correct for an early 1970 E or B body. Rotates smoothly. Asking $1375 I am in Newton, Ks which is just 20 miles north of Wichita.

Whoever was stamping transmissions on that day must have been sleeping because the transmission does not have a partial VIN on the pad. This seems to have happened fairly often. See picture

Attachments

• pad.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 921
Last edited:
Read the last 2 sentences of the post where the seller states the pad does not have the VIN stamped on it.

Read the last 2 sentences of the post where the seller states the pad does not have the VIN stamped on it.

Actually I edited the original post after Rubyred asked for the VIN. I should have clarified that.

Looking $1050. I am tired of stepping over it in my garage.

Sorry guys-I didn't spend much time on the internet over the weekend.

Yes it does have both shifter mounting locations for E and B bodies.

Yes-I would consider shipping the transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back