• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Early B-Body Console bracket set from 65 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8fish

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete original set of console brackets removed from my 65 Satellite today. They are rust free and in great shape. I carefully measured and marked the distance from each bracket to the firewall seam and wrote it on each bracket in sharpie for your easy installation. I have searched and these don't appear to be available as reproductions at this time so these are hard to find in a complete ready to use set. Price is $200 shipped priority mail in lower 48 states. PayPal friends and family or postal money order only. ........................ You can look at my site history I'm also on A and E bodies only and have a good reputation on both.

20230314_164156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a complete original set of console brackets removed from my 65 Satellite today. They are rust free and in great shape. I carefully measured and marked the distance from each bracket to the firewall seam and wrote it on each bracket in sharpie for your easy installation. I have searched and these don't appear to be available as reproductions at this time so these are hard to find in a complete ready to use set. Price is $200 shipped priority mail in lower 48 states. PayPal friends and family or postal money order only. Sorry Uncle Joe is putting a squeeze on payment options. You can look at my site history I'm also on A and E bodies only and have a good reputation on both.

View attachment 1433663
I would also consider trading these for a nice non-console 4-speed shifter handle for an early B-body as well if somene happend to have one that they were looking to part with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back