• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Early steel wheel centers for 10 inch dogdish

Status
Not open for further replies.

duster22

Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Now available... for all B-body guys and gals that have been trying to find the right wheels so you can run your correct 10 inch dog dish caps.
New wheel centers, build your own wheels or send them out and have them built to your specs. These wheel centers have been stretched to 13.25 inches to work with new wheel bands or with factory used wheel bands. Centers are $50.00 each plus shipping PM me here. Thanks

Frank

10 inch wheel center.jpg

15 x10 big center.JPG

Last edited:
So do you make these into wheels? I would have no clue where to get a wheel made from just having the center. Can they be made into 15 in wheels?

I do not make wheels , I had the correct size centers stamped , so they can be used in standard size Mopar original steel wheel hoops and aftermarket hoops.
I deal with 3 wheel builders , one in WI and two in CA. The Wheelsmith is in CA and has bought a lot of centers from me , so he must be selling lots of wheels. The pic of the completed wheel , is from one of his customers and a member here.
See the 62-65 forum and the 15 x 10 wheels thread.
Yes they can be made into 15 inch wheels.

Frank

Last edited:
I do not make wheels , I had the correct size centers stamped , so they can be used in standard size Mopar original steel wheel hoops and aftermarket hoops.
I deal with 3 wheel builders , one in WI and two in CA. The Wheelsmith is in CA and has bought a lot of centers from me , so he must be selling lots of wheels. The pic of the completed wheel , is from one of his customers and a member here.
See the 62-65 forum and the 15 x 10 wheels thread.
Yes they can be made into 15 inch wheels.

Frank
Will you be at the nats?

No, I will not be going to the Nats this year. I have not done any swap meets since 2020. A lot of it is not being able to handle the summer time temps anymore and that Coker shutdown my supplier of new wheels, Specialty Wheels in the summer of 2020 and killed my good discount.

Shipping on these centers is really pretty cheap, I will guess around $15.00 to your place in Ohio.

Let me know, thanks !!

Frank

Do you know if it is better to buy them first from you, or to get them directly through Wheelsmith?

Well not to turn down a sale , but being where you live , it might be better to get them from The Wheelsmith. I don't know what he charges , but I guess you could contact them , see what you cost is if you provide or don't provide the wheel centers. You will have shipping costs if you get them from me ( while really cheap , around $20 to you ). And if you are going to get them made , now or later.

Frank

Diamond Racing Wheels in I think Cudahy WI. I have sent a number of centers up to them.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back