• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Elastomeric front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanmopar

Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for an elastomeric front bumper upper eyebrow for a 71-72 Plymouth B-body, Roadrunner , GTX. Any help would be appreciated. Any condition, Any where,

I thought someone was reproducing them but I cannot find them. My thoughts were Canada?

Thanks Steve.

228869_df063beb56_low_res.jpg 228930_cd8e25df08_low_res.jpg

Gene Gregory was making them. He sold he E-body molds to someone in Canada but I don't know if the 71 Ply eyebrow was included in the deal.
Except to pay alot. Think we paid 1800.00 a couple years ago for one of his.

Someone said they bought the mold
And they should be made soon
Who knows..

Hi Steve,
There are none available. I spoke with Tommy "The Chryco" at The Nats in Ohio about these a few weeks ago. He bought some of the molds from Gene Gregory. He does not have the 71 brow mold but knows the person who purchased them and they are in Victoria BC. They are far away from him but he did say he was planning on contacting him as the guy who owns only purchased them so they would not be lost but has no interest in making the 71 brow molding.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Brett

His link for contact info.
http://www.tommythechryco.ca/

Hi Steve,
There are none available. I spoke with Tommy "The Chryco" at The Nats in Ohio about these a few weeks ago. He bought some of the molds from Gene Gregory. He does not have the 71 brow mold but knows the person who purchased them and they are in Victoria BC. They are far away from him but he did say he was planning on contacting him as the guy who owns only purchased them so they would not be lost but has no interest in making the 71 brow molding.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Brett

His link for contact info.
http://www.tommythechryco.ca/
Thanks, If you hear of any let me know.
By the way I was told a 71 Satelite SP was in harry's in Allentown. I went down the next day in the rain. I was the first to the car. Took some friends and spent the day. I stripped the car. Nice hood, Deck and front valance. plus tons of trim and parts parts. It even had the chin spoiler's in the car. Going back with a sawsall. I have a extra deck and hood if needed.
I had the Duster on the rotisary putting the Barracuda on today . I have to fix my car before I start the RR. Keep intouch on the bumper and louvers. I bought an original air grabber so I don't need that anymore. Thanks for the Deck lid Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back